Golf Pool Rules -- 2017 -
Welcome to the 19th annual Kevin Haime PGA Tour Money Race Pool.
This year the pool will start at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am and will run through the Tour Championship ending September 24, 2017 Bonus Fedex Cup Money will not be counted.
All entries must be received by midnight Wednesday February 8, 2017.
In 2017, entries must be filled out on-line and submitted on our official entry form.
Only money earned at or after the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am up to and including the Tour Championship will count.
- Choose two players from each section
- Players are arranged in groupings based on their World Rankings
- Tier 1 World Rankings 1 - 20 and Tiger Woods
- Tier 2 World Rankings 21 - 40
- Tier 3 World Rankings 41 - 60
- Tier 4 World Rankings 61 - 80
- Tier 5 World Rankings 81 - 100
- Tier 6 World Rankings 101 - 120
- Tier 7 World Rankings 121 - 140
- Tier 8 World Rankings 141 - 160
- Tier 9 World Rankings 161 - 180
- Tier 10 World Rankings 181 - 290 and Brad Fritsch and Nick Taylor
Prizes will be awarded to the top eight finishers at season’s end and will be announced on Tee It Up. Note: In the spirit of fair play we are asking that each participant only enter one team. One entry per participant please.
NOTE: Choose only players on selection list. No other players can be added.
This year our pool is being powered by Easy Office Pools.
POOL ID: 14029
Good luck and have fun!